"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm,
and carry them close to his heart, and shall gently lead those that are with young." Isaiah 40:11

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First Tummy to Back roll!

I was doing a bit of tummy time with Rachel this morning - and she just rolled from her tummy to her back 5 times in a row!!! She was getting pretty irritated with me by the end but I just wanted to watch her do it again and again and again....She was really holding her head up nicely too.  I'm going to try and get a better video later after I have fed her again.   

6 comments:

Janet said...

Awww! I bet that must of looked cute...her rolling back & forth.:D
I can just imagine her rolling back & forth .You are watching her & she is wondering ...when is mommy going to stop me from rolling.:0. She is such a precious baby.Praise God! Enjoy all these special times.
Love & prayers
Janet M

paige said...

kendra -
sometimes i feel like i want to comment on every single post. They make me smile, ache or cry. What a thing of beauty you are creating documenting this dainty little life.
i hope you get the video!!

Carlana said...

Yeah! So exciting!

Brenda Funk said...

Yeah Rachel!! It amazes me how many of the normal milestones she reaches with such low oxygen levels and such a dicey heart! Glad you can enjoy the good times with her.

fawne said...

whoooohoooooo!!!
that is SO awesome! your heart must have just burst with pride. good job little girlie!
so happy for you.

Debbie Sandland said...

She is so amazing! And cuter every time we see her. Loved seeing David's little game with her... she's got a great sense of humor already. It sure was good to see you for a bit... We'll continue to pray for you and your awesome little family.