"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm,
and carry them close to his heart, and shall gently lead those that are with young." Isaiah 40:11

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back to Prune Juice

Well, the brown sugar was short-lived.  She was throwing up ALOT and we thought that maybe the sugar wasn't sitting well in her stomach, not getting digested well....So, we're back on the prune juice. (and she stopped throwing up) 

Dave took Rachel to see our cardiologist this afternoon.  (I took Ethan to preschool and spent a bit of time at home with Abigail.)  Her oxygen levels are in the mid 60's.

We're moving home after lunch tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's too bad, I was hoping the sugar would work if it made her eat more. I was going to say I'd much rather drink something with sugar then prune juice :) I hope things go good for you as you return home.