Monday, December 13, 2010
Staying Home for now
Well, it's decided. We are not going to the Flames House as a family until Wednesday - and even that depends on where we are at with the flu here. Abigail seemed fine the last few days but today she is back on the couch, really lethargic and not wanting to eat. *Groan*....Please pray that this passes quickly. There is a possibility that I will go in alone with Rachel for the night tomorrow. Rachel's nights are so unpredictable. There have been alot of thoughts swirling around in my brain lately but no time to write....maybe later.