"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm,
and carry them close to his heart, and shall gently lead those that are with young." Isaiah 40:11

Monday, December 13, 2010

On the Fourth Day of Christmas...

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.....

We were watching Shrek 3 as a family tonight (fabulous movie) and we had another visitor.  And man, are you ever sneaky.  You should win an award or something!  Did you see Dave running around outside the house in his socks looking for you? he he - that was good!! Thanks for the popcorn and movie.  We enjoyed the popcorn tonight - it was perfect timing!  Abigail is eating and seems perfectly fine.

I'm on first shift with Rachel tonight.  And she's actually sleeping, so I've got to go! Good-night!

1 comment:

Brenda Funk said...

Oh I love hearing about your twelve days of Christmas! Sounds like so much fun...and fun that you sure could use some days! I keep on being so thankful for the fantastic support around you there in Calgary. Even though I would like to be a more regular part of your 'support' as well. Love MOM