"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm,
and carry them close to his heart, and shall gently lead those that are with young." Isaiah 40:11

Monday, April 9, 2012

In the Mail...


This invite was in our mail a few days ago. At first I skimmed it, cried and put it down. Later, I picked it up again and noticed Rachel's name at the top and cried again.  I both want to go and I don't.  Part of me wants to be in a room with people who really know what it is like to have a child die and to deeply mourn their loss from our lives, to share our sorrow and honor our children together....and part of me is scared to go because it is going to be so hard too.  

2 comments:

Valerie Ruth said...

when you go please take the memories of my babies with you. sounds healing to me :) yet hard. i understand that.

Brenda Funk said...

I think I would like to go --