"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm,
and carry them close to his heart, and shall gently lead those that are with young." Isaiah 40:11

Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Book

I'm adding another book to the book list! The leaders at the Marriage/Ministry Retreat we were just at gave me a book called "Let me Grieve but not Forever" by Verdell Davis.  Her husband died in a plane crash along with three other friends.  (James Dobson's friends too.  In fact he would have been with them but he needed to bow out of the trip because of other plans) I am half way through and I want to recommend it already! Although our stories are still so different - I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my husband - but there are times when I feel like I can relate so strongly to her experiences of grief.  Have you read it? 


Dave and I still haven't gone on our date yet. But we have two planned! And we have played Sequence a few times in the evenings - and if I might add, I skunked him two times;)  Thank-you again for all your ideas.  We're looking forward to doing some of them!

No comments: