"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm,
and carry them close to his heart, and shall gently lead those that are with young." Isaiah 40:11

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Video

Speaking of running the race set before us.....a friend sent me this video that I want to share.  *Lots of tears over here*... oh Rachel, you finished your race!! You crossed the finish line.  I wish I could have been there to see your face when you saw Jesus...

Father and Son Run Triathalon Together

3 comments:

Janet said...

Wow! That really touched my heart.Yes we can only imagine...Thank you Kendra for sharing that video.
You are all in our prayers
Much love
Janet M

Brenda Funk said...

Brought tears to my eyes! Constantly suprised by how sad I still feel at times. Love MOM

Bev said...

What an incredibly powerful video. Thanks for sharing that here on your blog with us all. I didn't expect there to be any new posts when I came to your blog this morning Kendra. You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that getting away to the cabin is a time of rest and of creating new closeness and memories amongst your family. I pray that you continue to feel God's presence from those near and far from you.