"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm,
and carry them close to his heart, and shall gently lead those that are with young." Isaiah 40:11

Friday, July 8, 2011

Our Kids in Manitoba!

I don't think our kids miss us at all!;) What do you think?
There were so many great pictures to choose from.  Thank-you Val!

Hanging out with their cousin Isaiah..
Watching TV after a busy day...
Tinker Town!!


Grandma even went on the Ferris Wheel! (although I hear that she had her eyes closed the whole time - I probably would too!)


Slidin with Auntie Val!

Abigail with Dave's Aunt Carol!
Isaiah was driving....

3 comments:

Janet said...

Wow! I LOVE those pics.It sure looks like you guys are having a wonderful time...Nice to see you having fun with the kids too Carol.
Blessings to you all
Janet M

Valerie Ruth said...

oh, i have had so much fun with them! i feel like I'M the one who has been getting spoiled!

Brenda Funk said...

We did have so much fun!! Sorry you missed it Kendra -- I'm sure you would have like to be there too. Handed them off to your Mom just after lunch today, so they're off to have more fun I'm sure. I think though that they enjoyed playing on our yard on the trampoline, on the tricycles, in the sandbox, with Isaiah, as much as any special outing we had. And it was awesome of Carol to come out and join us in the heat. Thanks for entrusting your precious kids to us!! Love Grandma!