"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm,
and carry them close to his heart, and shall gently lead those that are with young." Isaiah 40:11

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tough Days

It's been a tough tough day here....Rachel is ok but she's been crying alot today and my stress level was waaaay up high this afternoon.  I was nervous for a few hours when I couldn't reach Dave but we are ok.  I am so very glad that the day is over.

Thank-you everyone for all your notes in the past few days - they have been a huge encouragement to me.  I would love to respond but time is so short...thank-you for all your kind words and for your prayers for us.   

I have several people on my mind tonight.  Last night our respite workers (a married couple) told us about yet another burden they must carry. His brother died on Saturday, and this is only a short time after his Father was killed in El Salvador.  They have had blow after blow in the last several months and it is so hard...so hard to see what God is doing, and to trust Him.   Please pray for them and for his family.  His mother is still in El Salvador.

I am also thinking of Dave's Grandparents today.  His Grandpa has had the chronic form of leukemia for many years - and now there are concerns that his recent cold/flu may have triggered the chronic leukemia into an acute form - so he is in Hospital now. (with a very high white blood cell count) Praying for strength for them. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Always praying for you and you're family.