"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm,
and carry them close to his heart, and shall gently lead those that are with young." Isaiah 40:11

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dave's note to me Jan 19, 2010

A year ago today, Dave stole my journal and wrote a note in it for me.  This is a little of what he wrote. (I'll ask his permision later...he he)

Oh babe, I didn't want to wake into this world today; newly difficult and strange.  But I'm so glad that I get to walk through this with you.

"The Lord is my Rock, my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my Rock in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
It is You who light my lamp;
The Lord, my God, lights up my darkness.
By you I can crush a troop,
And by my God, I can leap over a wall."
Ps. 18:2, 28-29


"The Spirit helps us in our weakness;
for we do not know how to pray as we ought,
But that very Spirit intercedes for us
with groans that words cannot express."
Romans 8:26

I love you.

3 comments:

Noella said...

I am constantly encouraged by your faith in God and the strength of your marriage as you navigate thru this. Thanks for sharing.

Brenda Funk said...

I like your husband! And I am so thankful he has such a good wife! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!